What are Lead Advocates?
Lead advocates are humans who have been active in our community and decided to take it to the next level. Some of the things Leads are empowered to do:
- Plan one monthly community/volunteer event in their area. They are responsible for organizing the event and getting all of the info (time, date, location, activity, etc.)
- Be a leader within the Advocate community by being engaged and active. If other advocates have questions they will be looking to the OH Leadership Team AND you.
- Participate in monthly challenges
- Have ways to earn extra impact points
- Attend virtual team building days
To become a Lead you must:
- Be an active Advocate within the community (we'd hope you've been aorund for at elast 3 months)
- Have at least 3 other Advocates in your area that will join you at events or volunteering
- Fill out this application